Name: Ian, Ian Bright (Modern AU)
Aliases/AKAs: Ian of Red Tusk
Title(s): Steward to Prince Gavin ven Sancte
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark blue
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 59 kg
Distinguishing Marks: Numerous whipping scars on his back
Dick Size: Above average
Relationships (Romantic and/or Sexual): Theodore Silver (former Master)
Family Relationships: N/A
Preferred Positions: Missionary, on his back
Kinks: Praise, body worship
Orgies Attended: None
Bio: Born to an enslaved woman in a small northern city of Red Tusk, Ian was raised for the first few years of his life in the basement of a small house near the city. When he was five years old, he was brought upstairs for the first time, and a collar put on him. Her own freedom secured, Ian’s mother left. Ian was a slave in his Master’s house for many years after that, occasionally allowed outside to catch crabs, where he met his best friend, a free boy named Theodore. As he got older, Theodore became Ian’s new Master, and Ian was happy for a time, until he started to get too old for Theodore’s sexual tastes and found himself replaced in Theodore’s bed if not, ostensibly, his heart. Finally, at the age of nineteen, Ian was manumitted and chose to leave Theodore’s house, never to return. After that, he found work where he could, trying to discover what he actually wanted now that he was allowed to want things. He believes he has done this, even if he still wakes up feeling the weight of a collar on his neck sometimes.
- After a year enslaved, Ian didn’t remember the time in his life when he wasn’t
- The head slave in Ian’s Master’s house was an older woman named Irma, who Ian liked to pretend was his grandmother, though she wasn’t. He regretted not being able to say goodbye to her
- In all his time in the house, Ian never actually learned his first Master’s name
- Running Theodore’s house after moving there was Ian’s idea, not Theodore’s. He wanted something to do
- Ian always liked animals, but Theodore didn’t, so he used to watch fish in ponds and rivers
- Ian wore a long shirt without pants in Theodore’s house because he did it once and Theodore liked it, so he kept doing it
- Whenever Theodore would buy some new ostentatious display of wealth, Ian would pretend to be really impressed by it, but he never liked any of them
- Like many slaves, Ian left the north as soon as he was freed, so he could never be enslaved again
- Even now Ian feels being with people doesn’t come naturally to him, like he has to calculate everything he says and does
- Ian is happy with where he’s ended up in life, but he is aiming for more than he currently has
- “I love you too, Theo.”
- “I…I’m not allowed! I’m not allowed. M-my Master would…”
- “You shouldn’t have wasted money on me.”
- “I love you too, Theo…Master.”
- “Do you not want to have sex with me anymore?”
- “I wish you weren’t such a nice person, Theo. Makes it hard to be mad at you.”
- “Don’t be silly. I’m not anyone’s master. Just call me Ian. Come on, we’re going to go have a bath. What do you like to eat?”
- “It’s fine, Theo. You shouldn’t leave him alone. His first time should be good. He should remember it and smile, not…”
- “If Benny’s just a slave, what does that make me, Theo?”
- “I can’t stay here and watch you…replace me, over and over. I can’t stay here while you hurt more boys. I can’t stay here with you anymore, Theo.”
- “I’ve…been thinking about this my whole life, Theo. I’m leaving.”
- “Right. That’s nice, your Highness.”
- Ian is allergic to eggs. He learned this after being bought by Theodore when eating some nearly killed him but for the intervention of several physicians
- After initially being freed, Ian unconsciously adopted many of Theodore’s speech patterns, because he thought that was how a free person should talk
- Ian was raped by his Master’s son just before he turned twelve. Immediately after, he finished changing the bedsheets and went to go help make dinner
- Ian is mildly claustrophobic
- Ian finds manual labour comforting, and often takes on manual tasks when he doesn’t have to
- Ian always wanted to learn how to read, but was too afraid to ask Theodore. He taught himself after he was freed, and he liked it so much he taught himself several other languages as well
- Ian was surprised when, during his first time with Theodore, he had an orgasm as well. He thought only the penetrative partner could have those during sex, and he’d only had a few in his life before that
- In his youth, Ian thought that slavery was a natural fact of the world. Now, he believes it to be the greatest moral failing of the human race
- Ian regularly dreams about having magic powers and using them to fly. The only thing he dreams about more frequently is Theodore
- Ian has had a number of sexual partners after being freed, but none of them long-term
Modern AU: Modern Ian was a foster child who grew up in abusive households and was rescued by his friend Theodore, who took him in and treated him properly, but also, as he got older, expected Ian to accept his own lifestyle choices pertaining to the molestation of teenage boys. Ian refused to do this and refused to marry Theodore, and when he was old enough, he disappeared, taking advantage of having aged out of the foster system to slip through the bureaucratic cracks and never be seen again. Whether he changed his name or moved far away to start a new life is unknown, but Theodore hopes he is happy. Prior to his disappearance, Ian was known to have enjoyed comedy shows and birdwatching, as well as trips to aquariums.
6 thoughts on “Character Profile: Ian”
Somewhere out in the vastness of the multiverse, there is a timeline in which Ian murdered Theodore after having been named heir to all his assets
Yeah, seems likely that that’s an AU out there somewhere in the vast realms of possibility! Thanks!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve been waiting for this!
Thank you penguin.
Glad you’re excited for it! Thank you!
Been waiting for this for quite a while, and it did not diappoint.
Out of curiosity, which chapter did Owen and co meet Ian?
I’m glad you thought so! Thank you! 😀
Ian appeared in Owen and Gavin’s life in chapter 86 of Dragon when he applied to be their steward. 🙂